with Phil Laing – Certified teacher for Drunvalo Melchizedek’s Awakening The Illuminated Heart Workshop
Dec. 7 – 10 th 4 days 9 am – 6 pm each day
Learn and Experience Merkaba/Light Body Awareness – Heart-based Creation – Unity Consciousness – Ascension Preparedness – And so much more!
This is the full workshop, imparted as originally taught by Drunvalo Melchizedek. To contact, register or read more information regarding this workshop please visit the ATIH tab at www.formlessandtrue.com.
“One of the most powerful and worthwhile workshops I have ever been to. I highly recommend it!” ~Diana T
“This was a fascinating and informative presentation by Phil Laing!! Thank you again.” ~Ann P.
Brief Course Topics and Benefits:
• The practice for experiencing that you and God are One
• How to create the human halo
• How to bring the brain (ego) back in subservience to the heart (spirit)
• Generating the permanent MerKaBa field from the heart
• Using dreams and imagery to manifest non-polarized creations
• The process for opening the 3rd eye
• Learn the powerful Unity Breath Meditation
• The pineal beams of light and how to activate them
• The process to move your Spirit to different parts of the body
• A new approach to the MerKaBa
You Will Additionally Experience:
• The necessity to connect with Mother Earth and Father Sky (God)
• Sacred geometry in our spiritual anatomy and its uses in ascension
• The experience of Divine Love and its ability to heal and forgive totally
• The MerKaBa: it’s characteristics, programming and practical uses
• The workshop methods and their signs of attainment
• The nature of illusion and duality and how to transcend it
• Consciousness and how Creation came out of the Void
• Development of subtle energy perception
• Seeing life through the eyes of the heart in daily life
• The healing of emotional pain and how to do it
• The role of the tongue in higher consciousness
• The difference between Mind-based creation and Heart-based creation.
• Generating alpha brain waves and using the internal chakras of the brain
HeartSpace @ Laguna Health & Wellness
24351 Moulton Pkwy, Laguna Woods, CA 92637
(530) 386-3983 Phil Laing
Deadline to apply: November 27, 2023
Credit Cards via PayPal:
Use PayPal.Me/donation2revphil for the recipient address. Or call facilitator for directions or other methods of payment.
There is a deadline to register, Nov 27th.
Bring a sacred object(s) for the altar. Seating is limited to 16 only. HIGHLY recommended to read “The Ancient Secret of the Flower of Life Vol. 1 and 2”, and “Living in the Heart“ prior to attending this event.
About the Facilitator Phil Laing
Philip Laing is a respected workshop facilitator focusing on lesser-known esoteric practices that provide powerful tools for personal transformation.
He has been teaching the Flower of Life workshop since 2005 to individuals and groups from diverse backgrounds after a long-held interest in human potential and purpose eventually led him to the work of Drunvalo Melchizedek, founder of the Flower of Life Workshop. Now authorized to facilitate Drunvalo’s Awakening The Illuminated Heart® workshop, his focus is now on the more experiential aspects that this new work allows.
Phil is a seasoned guide in exploring introductions to sacred geometry and the human lightbody in relation to personal integration, ascension and spiritual growth. His natural sensitivity and experience make him a catalyst in illuminating and supporting new possibilities for practical applications in realizing the multi-dimensional self. He is also an intriguing presenter of the more controversial elements in the metaphysical area, alternative history and their current challenges for global society.
Drawing on his own life experiences, he began exploring the nature of reality, truth and perception as it related to personal happiness and healing in 1987. This led to meetings with modern day saints from India as well as remarkable teachers and individuals from the West. Diverse, personal studies in early Christian history, ancient cultures, metaphysics and suppressed knowledge of law, science and religion helped to prepare him for his current role as a facilitator, providing a heart-based approach to affairs of the spirit.