with Phil Laing
July 7-10, 2022
9 am – 6 pm
Brief Course Topics and Benefits:
- The practice for experiencing that you and God are One
- How to create the human halo
- How to bring the brain (ego) back in subservience to the heart (spirit)
- Generating the permanent MerKaBa field from the heart
- Using dreams and imagery to manifest non-polarized creations
- The process for opening the 3rd eye
- Learn the powerful Unity Breath Meditation
- The pineal beams of light and how to activate them
- The process to move your Spirit to different parts of the body
- A new approach to the MerKaBa
You Will Additionally Experience:
- The necessity to connect with Mother Earth and Father Sky (God)
- Sacred geometry in our spiritual anatomy and its uses in ascension
- The experience of Divine Love and its ability to heal and forgive totally
- The MerKaBa: it’s characteristics, programming and practical uses
- The workshop methods and their signs of attainment
- The nature of illusion and duality and how to transcend it
- Consciousness and how Creation came out of the Void
- Development of subtle energy perception
- Seeing life through the eyes of the heart in daily life
- The healing of emotional pain and how to do it
- The role of the tongue in higher consciousness
- The difference between Mind-based creation and Heart-based creation.
- Generating alpha brain waves and using the internal chakras of the brain
Deadline to apply: June 25, 2022
Dates of workshop: July 7-July 10, 2022
Registration by PayPal: $444
There is also a $14.99 fee to join School of Remembering for this workshop.
Sign up at: https://theschoolofremembering.com/workshop/atih/detail/6791
then use th is link for workshop payment: PayPal.Me/donation2revphil for the recipient address. Or call facilitator for directions.
There is a deadline to register, June 25th.
Bring a sacred object(s) for the altar. Seating is limited to 16 only. Highly recommended to read “The Ancient Secret of the Flower of Life Vol. 1 and 2”, and “Living in the Heart“ prior to attending this event.
Call facilitator Phil Laing with any questions: 530-386-3983.
What recent students are saying:
Cynthia Foster at Apr 20, 2022
Fantastic experience! It was the right workshop at the right time for me and it answered many lingering questions I had from other spiritual workshops from different traditions – the pieces finally fit all together into a cohesive whole and I understood what I’ve been trying to learn for so many years. Many of these techniques we practiced during the workshop produced immediate results for me. I felt deeply connected to something very sacred, and left with techniques I’ve been using every day since (more than 2 weeks later). I’m already feeling a definitive shift in my energy! Phil was incredibly knowledgeable about the wide range of experiences people can have when using these techniques and responded to each question with thoughtfulness and consideration for each person. The slides he showed clearly demonstrated the how’s and why’s of what we were learning, moved me at a deep emotional level and inspired me to practice! On Day 2, the experience was life-altering as I felt myself belonging and being loved unconditionally in a way that I had never experienced before. I would repeat this workshop again in a heartbeat just to re-experience it all over again! – Cynthia Foster, MD
More info: www.formlessandtrue.com